Monday 31 December 2012

What so special about new year?

Everyone is talking about 2013.Mostly 80% of my Facebook friends posting status which related to the last day of 2012,the New Year,count down party...
In the same time got another sad story which is lost of a photographer which accidently fall into deep pool while having photography event.He's not my friend,i don't know anything about him,just hope that he RIP and his family be strong.

For sure i feel happy with the new beginning,looking forward for more joyful life,wish my family will healthy and always be happy.
But my mind still full of  2012.Too much of special memory in this year.

Very first time for
Travel to oversea for holiday alone
Stay in 4ppls dorm@ Singapore
Went oversea by bus but not airplane
Overnight in hospital cos of infection
Snorkling in Krabi
Have a try of work in office
Reject all the hair show job which need to cut off my hair
etc

I do found some friends who willing to standby me when i fall .
Youngest brother become more mature in thinking and always care about me.

and
suddenly so speechless...

Its ok,for me,
as long as i do appreciate everyone who worth me to do so,
fight for my dreams,
work smart play hard,
learn from mistake,
improve my life step by step,
be positive be tough,
2012  or  2013?
it doesn't matter.


HAPPY NEW YEAR 
CHEERS!!!














No comments: