Saturday 26 January 2013

RM 1 doughnut~House of Mini

I passed by House of Mini which nearby the lrt entrance of Time Square KL with one of my friend. We been attracted by this small little poster "RM 1.00"!!!!

WOAH!!! Mini doughnut selling only RM 1.00.
According to the staff, it is just for their opening promotion where can attract customer to try out their newly doughnuts brand but wait!!! no expiry date... hmmmm I think I can have this for lunch for the next couple of weeks. :)


Now, let me show out their masterpiece of doughnuts....
They called it "mini" doughnuts which again selling RM 1.00.....
Hmmmm....How to describe "mini"...
I think is just about 5cm of diameter or less than that. I can't be carrying around the ruler every time i eat right? 
If we compare to those branded doughnuts, something like krispy kreme or Dunkin... is actually far beyond the taste if we compare. the cream on top did not attract me and the bread was like a rock.... HARD!!!!

In the end we just finish it all but what we have in mind is... don't complain if is just only RM 1.00 !!!




Besides that, they do sell Cupcakes.... If anyone of you can guess what is the flavor of the cupcake, I give a free hug for you.
How can you know what flavor to choose???? No label... No tester.... come on... the basic of business tools... where is it?!?!?!

Therefore, to start up a business is really not easy. We need to do a lot of studies, preparation, experience, etc.... to really run a business where our customer really will give a thumbs up to us.


No comments: