Tuesday 29 January 2013

Wrangler having 80% off for all items

      Some words attracted me while accompany my brother hunting spring collection outfit in Mid valley. Wow...all items 80% sales!!!

Wrangler (jeep fashion brand) having 80% markdown sales as they will move out ,
but i have no idea where will be the new outlet located at.





For gents,
 some t-shirts,jeans vest,long sleeve shirts,
long pants still available.
Ladies singlets,t-shirts,jackets available too,
i cant take lots photo as normally clothing shops will prohibit anyone who try to capture their design as photo,
to them copyright is very important.







I grap a sweater which velvet in colour,
normal price was rm239,
after less 80% 
it just cost me rm47.80.







Here's my sweater,
does it look nice?


Go and have a look if you wana own some high quality goods with special price
Reminder : ALL items are selling in 80% off now.


No comments: